The bacterial cultures for dry seasoned meats from Browin facilitate the preparation of homemade meats. It is used to prepare hams and other meat-based homemade food that needs to mature. The product allows you to prepare ham in just 10 days. It also protects the meat against harmful bacteria. One vial of the product is sufficient for 10 kg of raw meat.
Ingredients: Staphylococcus carnosus, Staphylococcus xylosus, Lactobacillus sakei, Pediococcus pentosaceus.
- Efficient bacterial cultures
- For pork loin, tenderloin, ham or neck
- One package is sufficient for as much as 10 kg of meat
- Speeds up the maturation process
- Safe for you and your family
- Gives the characteristic flavour
How to use the bacterial cultures for dry seasoned meats?
The product is used to speed up to process of meat maturation as well as to make your homemade seasoned meet taste and smell better. Just follow the recipe and add bacterial cultures when needed.