The BREWGO brewing yeast can be used at home to produce wheat beer. The yeast in the form of powder is a great alternative to liquid yeast. The product is very effective and easy to use. The beer yeast enables you to produce a beverage with a taste and aroma of your favourite ingredients. One package is enough for up to 20 litres of liquid.
- Dried yeast for wheat beer
- Packaging of 11g for up to 20 litres of beer
- Recommended fermentation temperature: 12-25 ° C
- Alcohol content in a ready product: up to 4-5%
- Perfect for homemade wheat beer
How To Use The BREWGO Wheat Beer Yeast?
To prepare your own wheat beer, mix BREWGO yeast in 100 ml of boiled and cooled water at a temperature of 27°C. Let it sit for 30 minutes at room temperature and pour it into the wort solution. After that, place the solution into a fermentation jug or a special fermenter. Note that fermentation process takes 7-9 days