The kitchen thermometer is a versatile kitchen gadget that is useful in everyday cooking. It is an essential item that should be found in each restaurant and household. This electronic thermometer is equipped with an LCD display that shows temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit scales. The thermometer is ended with a sharp probe that can easily go through meat and other types of food. It is particularly useful if you want to check the temperature of steaks or poultry.
- Electronic kitchen thermometer
- With an LCD display
- Two scales: Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Sharp metal needle
- Temperature range: from -50 to 200 °C
- Batteries included 1x CR2032
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 1 ° C (-20 ° C ... + 100 ° C)
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 2 ° C (<-20 ° C /> + 100 ° C)
How to use the kitchen thermometer?
Insert batteries and turn on the kitchen thermometer. To check the temperature of meat, insert the probe into the thickest part of the dish. The temperature will be displayed on a screen. Turn off the thermometer using a black button or wait until it turns off automatically.